• Shiba Inu (SHIB) has increased by 23% in the last seven days.
• SHIB is currently trading at $0.00000980 from a low of $0.00000791 on August 4.
• Shiba Inu’s lead developer, Shytoshi Kusama, has announced a meme contest taking a playful dig at X, formerly known as Twitter.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Increase
Shiba Inu (SHIB) has raced up the weekly price leaderboard, rallying more than 23% in the last seven days. The meme coin is currently trading at $0.00000980 from a low of $0.00000791 on August 4, per data from TradingView. Some analysts predict that Shiba Inu’s good run could fizzle out, given the nature of specific underlying indicators such as its Relative Strength Index (RSI) and Market Value to Realized Value ratio (MVRV).
Meme War with X
As the community gears up for the Blockchain Futurist Conference to be held in Toronto later in the month, Shiba Inu’s lead developer, Shytoshi Kusama, has announced a meme contest taking a playful dig at X, formerly known as Twitter. X owner Elon Musk is known to support rival meme coin Dogecoin (DOGE).
In order to ensure consistency across all entries submitted to this contest participants should adhere to certain style guidelines:
• Entry tags must use lowercase letters only and should be separated by commas or spaces;
• Entries must include an appropriate title;
• Each entry should include an image or video;
• Entries must not contain offensive language or content; and
• All entries must follow copyright regulations and not infringe upon any existing works or trademarks.
The winning entries will receive rewards in SHIB tokens and will also be featured on various promotional materials for both SHIB and X related events and campaigns during the conference period as well as other platforms associated with either project.
Participants can submit their entries via email using the following format: [Name], [Image/Video], [Tagline]. The submissions deadline is set for August 13th 2021 at 12PM EST**